With the start of hurricane season, it’s time to prioritize your business’ hurricane plan:
• Communication: Determine how you will connect with business associates and clients. Send a hurricane information form which includes business operating plans and multiple contact information.
• Doing business: Where will the business relocate? With experience in remote work for most, revisit best practices.
• Finances: Download banking apps and transactional methods like payroll, autopay and auto deposits.
• Office: Work with your IT consultant. Plan for power outages by unplugging computers. Activate auto-reply and voicemail messages.
• Consult with a crisis specialist to ensure your business will weather the storms.